Well hello, trusty Planetarians. It's Post of the Month Club time! We had a fantastic total of 36 entries last month. Martha showed us a wonderful etched glass memento of her children. Laura treated us with some of her signature delightful shots of English life. Caitlin mused about the joys of an unhurried childhood. And Bron showed us how to eat our way through France! It was a wonderfully varied edition.
Now, time to start publishing this one!
Right, so the regulars know the drill but for any newbies, here's how we play it:
- Become a Planetarian (a follower of this blog) by becoming a Google Friend Connect follower (see my sidebar), by RSS or by email subscription (click on the icons under 'Want to find me?');
- Look through your posts for October 2012;
- Find the one you're most proud of;
- Edit it to add the POTMC button at the post's end (you can copy the HTML from my sidebar) to let everyone know that you write for the Club;
- Add your post to the linky at the bottom of this post; and
- Visit a few other (or as many as take your fancy!) Club members' posts to share the bloggy love with comments. Don't forget Operation blog love!
Let's see if we can top 36 entries this month. This edition will close publication on 14 November 2012.