Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Post of the Month Club for July 2012. Last month we had 40 entries. They included a warning about the perils of baby advice books, a courageous strut around Venice in a jumpsuit, a little nook Kate created for her newborn son and Liene's fascinating effort at making summer solstice cheese. Let's see if we can top 40 entries this month.
Ah, the anticipation - what you all come up with for this edition? So, time to start the presses rolling...
For those new to Planet Baby, what you need to do is:
- Become a Planetarian (a follower of this blog) by becoming a Google Friend Connect follower (see my sidebar), by RSS or by email subscription (click on the icons under 'Want to connect with me?');
- Look through your posts for July 2012;
- Find the one you're most proud of;
- Edit it to add the POTMC button at the post's end (you can copy the HTML from my sidebar) to let everyone know that you write for the Club;
- Add your post to the linky at the bottom of this post; and
- Visit a few other (or as many as take your fancy!) Club members' posts to share the bloggy love with comments.
On a housekeeping note, last month I inadvertently checked the box for 'require backlinks' which caused trouble for some of you so I won't do that again. I'm still a newbie at linky parties ☺.
I'd love to see as many of you as possible join in - it's such an easy way to promote your blogs and meet other fabulous bloggers to boot. Let's bring back some blog love!
My contribution is a post about reclaiming my social media identity. Now over to you!